FLIR IGNITE™ CLOUD SERVICE
Save Time and Back Up Your Images with the FLIR Ignite Cloud Service
FLIR Ignite is a secure cloud storage solution that gives you a seamless experience to directly upload, edit, organize, store, and share images and videos from FLIR thermal cameras
Ignite is offered in multiple plans to meet your unique needs, including a free version to get started
With Ignite, you can:
- Automatically upload still images and video directly from your FLIR camera* to your Ignite library
- Edit images directly from your desktop or mobile browser for easy access to common editing tools whenever you need them
- Work with advanced tools such as fusion modes, text annotations, and adjusting image parameters
- Add spot, box, line, isotherm, and ellipse measurements, adjust color palettes & level and span
- Access files from the office or the field - your data syncs to Ignite app and Ignite online portal
- Share files via password-protected links with customers or colleagues to expedite critical decisions
Introducing FLIR Ignite for professional thermal imaging cameras
Directly upload, organize, and share images from your Wi-Fi connected FLIR Exx-Series, T5xx-Series, T8xx-Series, C5, or C3-X camera, Keep your data safe in one place and easily accessible from any device.
FLIR Ignite: How to register and get started
Watch this brief video for an introduction to the FLIR Ignite library, including how to log in, create a new folder, and upload images.
DON'T HAVE IGNITE?
FLIR Exx-, T5xx-, and T8xx-Series cameras purchased prior to December 2021 may not include the FLIR Ignite cloud connection. But don't worry—you can add it to your camera for free with a firmware upgrade. Just visit FLIR custhelp for more information.